- DOUBLE POLE
- 5 CONTACTS (please note)
- 60 MINUTE SPRING WOUND MECHANICAL TIMER
- TYPE 601
- MANUFACTURER MERA-POLTIK (Supplied with fixing screws)
- see DIAL-PLATE-60min
- see KNOB-BLACK-KZS
- Application….These Mechanical timers are used in electrical appliances and systems which function duration must be limited, e.g. radiation appliances, heating systems, drying ovens, grills, electric blankets, kitchen appliances, ventilators, medical equipment, washing machines, centrifuges, sauna, tanning beds, etc.
- Technical data
- Switch rating: 16(3)A/250 V AC, 10(2)A/400 V AC, 13A/250 V AC
- Contact distance: 3mm
- Contact switching: Immediate
- Maximum ambient temperature: 85 Deg. C
- Suitable for fitting in appliances of protection class I and II in accordance with EN 60730
- Actuating torque to wind up at the switch shaft: approx. 0.25Nm
- Friction/slide torque: max. 0.7Nm
- Static friction torque: max. 1.0Nm
- Breaking torque at the switch shaft: max. 1.0Nm
- Torque for switching into the hold position: approx. 0.8Nm
- Electrical connection via tab terminals 6.3 x 0.8 mm in accordance with EN 61210
- Vertical or horizontal connections are optional.
- Approval VDE, UL, CSA
UK, Europe & WorldWide Deliveries
UK & Europe Orders - You can buy securely online and we can deliver to the UK and 33 European countries. For more info about our UK and Europe Tracked & Signed delivery please see Delivery Information.
WorldWide Orders - You can buy securely online and we can deliver to most countries worldwide. For more info about our WorldWide Tracked & Signed delivery please see Delivery Information.
Offline Orders - You can also choose we can take offline orders and deliver worldwide, please call our team on +44 (0)1372 450824 or email us on email@example.com to place your order.
Courier & Custom Delivery - If you would prefer to use a courier (FedEx, DHL, etc) for super-fast delivery, or if you want to use your own courier to collect – for both UK and non-UK deliveries. Please contact us to arrange this custom delivery option either by phone on +44 (0)1372 450824 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs Charges - Any Customs Charges, Import Charges, and Local Taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
European Union (EU) Local Taxes - New EU regulations as of 1st July 2021. EU customers might have to pay local taxes on receipt of any goods imported from the UK, these are the responsibility of the customer. Customs Clearance approx. £15.00, Deferment approx. £11.00 & Duty/VAT charges for items over 2 kgs. Please check with your local authority for more details.