Element-179-400w-MIDDLE ROWLETT RUTLAND 110/120V
To return to table please click on this link
Toaster element for USA , CANADA
- Rowlett Rutland
- Including TABLECRAFT models
- Manufacturer Bookham UK Ltd
- Reference ELEMENT-179
- Also known as AJ005 (Nisbet reference)
- 400W Middle heating element
- Used in all Rowlett Rutland bread toasters for USA , CANADA ETC.
- For end element use ELEMENT-197
- Used for Rowlett Rutland Premier & Regent sandwich toasters
- Current 220/240V models as from January 2010
- Elements wired in series to give 230v
- We carry stocks of all 100% genuine original Rowlett Rutland toaster elements irrespective of voltage & wattage.
UK, Europe & WorldWide Deliveries
UK & Europe Orders - You can buy securely online and we can deliver to the UK and 33 European countries. For more info about our UK and Europe Tracked & Signed delivery please see Delivery Information.
WorldWide Orders - You can buy securely online and we can deliver to most countries worldwide. For more info about our WorldWide Tracked & Signed delivery please see Delivery Information.
Offline Orders - You can also choose we can take offline orders and deliver worldwide, please call our team on +44 (0)1372 450824 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Courier & Custom Delivery - If you would prefer to use a courier (FedEx, DHL, etc) for super-fast delivery, or if you want to use your own courier to collect – for both UK and non-UK deliveries. Please contact us to arrange this custom delivery option either by phone on +44 (0)1372 450824 or by email on email@example.com.
Customs Charges - Any Customs Charges, Import Charges, and Local Taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
European Union (EU) Local Taxes - New EU regulations as of 1st July 2021. EU customers might have to pay local taxes on receipt of any goods imported from the UK, these are the responsibility of the customer. Customs Clearance approx. £15.00, Deferment approx. £11.00 & Duty/VAT charges for items over 2 kgs. Please check with your local authority for more details.